No More TV Series | Her Contemplations

No More TV Series

#30DaysWritingChallange

Day 12 // Favorite TV series

Nowadays I rarely watch a TV program, I prefer online streaming platforms because you can choose your own favorite show or genre.

I have a bund of favorite TV series, mostly the basic popular such as Game of Thrones, Stanger Things, Money Heist, Chornobyl, a lot of Korean dramas, and the recent series I watched and love so much are The Queen of Gambit and Dark.

A TV series from the past that I still remember till now is called 'Lorong Waktu'. It was a series once a year aired every Ramadan. I watched it while waiting for breakfast time. I don't know why, but because of that series I kinda love a movie with a time-traveling genre.



Share:

0 komentar

Please kindly leave your comment with your ID