An Inspiration | Her Contemplations

An Inspiration

#30DaysWritingChallange

Day 27 // Someone who inspires me

Anyone can inspire me. Even when we just randomly chit-chat. My magic mind will take not that.

I have told this before, that I adore people easily, especially the ones who are smart and talented.

J.K Rowling, Dee, and Ayu Utami inspired me to keep writing till give birth masterpieces but also bring good impact to the readers

Kalis Mardiasih and Gita Savitri inspire me to be brave to speak my mind despite their pros and cons

Trinity the author of the famous traveling book The Naked Traveler and Marlies from Everything in Between inspire me to explore the beauty of the world

The last person who inspires me the most is Mima in the past. She inspires me to be a better person in the future

Share:

0 komentar

Please kindly leave your comment with your ID